As a respected cooperative recognized by the DEGP, we commit to protecting your privacy. We hope that this update will be understood as an expression of this ordinary commitment and will enhance your experience with Humanimity.
How we collect your personal information
When registering for an account and / or services of Humanimity
We collect, use and store personal information about you when you use our offers, register an account, provide us with information through a web page form, add or update information about your account, participate in discussions through our platform or otherwise with us contact.
Some of your personal information, such as your name and email address, are required to enter into and operate the license agreement. All other personal information is voluntary, but may be necessary to use our services.
When you register for Humanimity's account and / or services, we collect basic and important information about you.
These can be at the first registration:
- family name
- e-mail address
- phone number
You can enter this information directly and, after confirming your user account (s), view it directly in the profile of your account and review its suitability and veracity.
We use this data for:
- Set up your account
- Enable you to log in to our websites and services
- To contact you regarding your account and / or the services we offer.
In addition, further data may be collected or required:
The personal information you provide when using our services or when setting up an account with us includes the following information:
- Personal information that identifies you, such as your title, gender, name, surname, date of birth, Social Security number, Identity Card Identification Number, Tax Identification Number, Tax Code, VAT ID, your address and / or delivery address, your telephone number, and your E -Mail address or even your user ID which you receive internally after registering an account with us.
- Information that you provide independently on our websites and / or platforms
- Other data related to your activity within our websites or services, such as the activation of certain content and online products and / or information from messages and emails you send us regarding this activity.
- Payment Information / Withdrawal Information (for example, credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with the purchase of Products or the use of other services that are accessible to you through our website and for the satisfaction of compensation claims from contractually bound services for the mandated by us Humanimity Network GmbH.
- Data whose collection and processing is mandatory under applicable law and which we need for verification, identification, authentication or verification of the information we collect.
To the persödata that we automatically collect when using our servicesöthe following data:
Data for interaction with our services:
Active status / inactive status on the different services or platforms, referral URL related to your personal landing page within our platform, your IP address, data of your own webpage in so far as it is part of the communication.
We may collect, share, store and secure your personal information in our database both in Europe and worldwide. These data can only be passed on to an accounted and contracted service provider if:
- they are in a direct cooperation and / or membership agreement with us,
- the services explicitly refer to the processing of your personal data (example: back office & user center & member area)
- These companies accept our data protection agreement together with a separate data protection agreement as obligatory.
Personal information collected by us through cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies includes the following information:
Currently we do not collect personal information here.
The personal data from other sources include the following data:
Personal data collected by social networks (social media links)
- We use links to various social networks. These are configured so that they only connect to the respective social network when clicking on the button.
How and for what purposes we use your personal information
We use your personal information for different business purposes and according to the different legal bases of the processing. In the following, we would like to give you a summary of how and under which legal basis we will treat your persöuse the same data.
We use your personal information exclusively for:
- to fulfill and execute the contract with you and to make our services available to you (Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR),
- to comply with our legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR)
- or to protect your vital interests (Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR).
This describes the following applications:
- to ensure your access to our services and their use (including billing)
- to grant you access to your history or history, internal messages (if applicable), and other content offered by us
- To contact you regarding your user account, resolve conflicts with your account, resolve issues and disputes, enforce fee claims, or provide you with other necessary customer-centric services. If we contact you for the above purposes, we will choose the most optimal route for you and will contact you by e-mail, telephone, SMS and / or post.
- to detect, prevent and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or unlawful activities;
We use your personal data to pursue our contractual and personal interests, in accordance with the economic concept and the cooperative democratic will, unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR).
We have introduced control mechanisms to reconcile our interests with your rights. On this basis, we use your data as follows:
- to improve our services, for example by reviewing information related to blocked or crashed sites, so we can identify and resolve issues and provide you with a better user experience;
- to contact you by e-mail or by mail in accordance with applicable law, for example, to announce you vouchers, discounts or promotions, to ask for your opinion on surveys or questionnaires, or to inform you about existing or new services;
- to inform you about public or internal affairs or other current events regarding the use of our services. These may include invitations to participate in a vote, signature campaign or cooperative-type campaign in connection with public affairs;
- to provide you with the latest information on the development of the companies
- for the development and improvement of our quality management
- To comply with your opinion and needs regarding the development and presentation of our platforms and services
- to monitor and improve information security
With your conscious and free consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR) we may use your personal data:
- to provide you with company-related information by telephone, e-mail or SMS;
- to determine your exact geographic location so we can provide you with location-based services and business networks
Automated transfers of personal data
We may use technology to use personal information already provided and collected by you through automated transmission protocols, scripts and / or API interfaces to profiling enhancements required or within the architecture and access to our platforms, as requested by you To enable single-sign-on procedures. This is a service from our side to relieve you of the multiple registration costs. These technologies are used when:
- such a decision is required under a contract concluded with you
- we have obtained your consent or
- we are legally obliged to use such procedures.
Your choices regarding the use of personal data by Humanimity SCE and our affiliated cooperation partners and service providers
You decide how we may use your personal information to send you marketing communications, advertisements or general information from newsletters.
Currently, we do not send personalized marketing communications.
If you do not wish to receive general marketing communications from us, you can contact us as directed by the contact listed. We will not sell, transfer or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
At present, we do not send personalized advertisements, but generally generalized advertisements adapted to the developments of our product catalog. You may object to these advertisements unless you have agreed to any contractual obligations arising from a distribution partner agreement and all pure end customers are included in the Humanimity. As such, you have the right at any time to opt-out and / or unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Activity / Inactivity and Login Status:
Take advantage of our services, you will be logged inactivity after a short time for your safety. If you use a public or shared computer, we recommend that you log out immediately after using our services and / or delete your cookies.
This will help you better protect your account and your personal information and access.
You or another user of the computer or browser on which you log in may otherwise view and / or access the sections of your account.
During a sign-in phase, these unauthorized users could do all of the enabled account activity without your consent. The current actions and account activity that you or another user might perform include:
- View your profile
- View and use your online products
- View or change your Sales Partner page
- View your history and bookings
- See your general activities
- View or change your watchlist
- Send messages to other users that could harm your network and reputation
- Perform other activities, such as B. Report messages or ads on your behalf, or submit complaints on your behalf
To get into your user account you need your user ID and password
You can normally terminate your session at any time by either clicking on Logout / Logout / Logout or if the browser is closed by deleting your cookies. If you have enabled certain browser privacy settings, closing your browser may also end your signed-in session.
How to access, control and correct your personal information:
You have the right and duty to access, control and, if necessary, change your personal information.
Log in to your account and go to profile. Please always update your personal data promptly and promptly to changes or if you notice that they are wrong and / or no longer true. Information from you under false and / or no longer truthful. User data published may not be subsequently corrected.
Protection of commission-relevant data and how we treat personal data of you as an entrepreneur
As an entrepreneur, sales partner and / or member of Humanimity SCE mbH, we collect your company data as well as sensitive account information for the presentation and preparation of tax- and law-compliant payment documents. In order to protect this sensitive data in case of misuse of your account data, we only permit you to do so by direct request email@example.com using the e-mail address provided in your account and at the same time presenting an up-to-date photo of your photo ID.
In the case of development of a safe and autonomous handling by you as a user, we will make these immediately available to you.
Your legal rights and how we grant them:
- (Art. 15 GDPR):
- You have the right to know which personal user data we store about you
- (Art. 20 GDPR):
- Upon personal request, you will receive from us a copy of your personal information in an appropriate, understandable and usable form
- (Art. 16 GDPR)
- If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request us to correct or complete such information by providing the correct content
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- (Articles 17 and 18 DSGVO).
- You can also ask us to delete or restrict your personal information; this may affect your access to some of our services
To claim your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you request to delete your personal information, we will close your account and delete your details as soon as possible, depending on your activity and in strict accordance with applicable law.
In which cases do we share your information?
The Humanimity SCE mbH represents a company form, which consists of the activity and participation / participation of its members. We can and must therefore pass on your personal data to other partners and contractual service providers within the partnership and cooperation of Humanimity for goal-oriented and lawful processing:
To cooperation partners and service providers of Humanimity SCE mbH - who can use them for the following purposes:
- Providing shared content and services
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and unlawful acts
- To provide personalized advertising
- To improve your own products, websites, applications, services, tools
- To manage the activities, purchases, requests, wishes and needs made by you
To third party service providers and payment service providers
- to help us deliver our services, process payments and provide personalized communications
To law enforcement agencies, to third parties in court proceedings and to legally authorized third parties:
- To law enforcement agencies or other authorized third parties as a result of a preliminary investigation into suspected unlawful acts that could affect us as controllers in their duty to cooperate.
- We should, at our discretion, deem it necessary or useful for rightholders who have entered into a confidentiality agreement with us and for fraud investigations
- To third parties who open a procedure by court order or equivalent, and we are confident that we can avert life or other existential and / or financial loss.
We currently do not collect and process personal information from cookies. By activating cookies on our web pages, they help you to speed up and optimize the recall of our pages. Nevertheless, we recommend that you periodically clean up your cache to prevent the threat of malicious software that can be injected via cookies.
Restrictions for persons under 18 and for children
Depending on which services are offered, we can only collect data from you there if it is permitted under applicable law.
All data collected via your entries as an independent distribution partner through Humanimity Network GmbH can only be classified as relevant and entitled to collection if you have reached the age of 18.
As a member of the cooperative as such, there is no limit to the collection of data - this provides the right, which may be included from birth to any natural person / person membership through their own and free decision or by decision of the guardian. It goes without saying that in the processing of your personal data, in the common interest of the cooperative and the value society, we make reasonable use of the way data is processed by members under the age of 18 or less.
You can also contact us in writing:
Humanimity SCE mbH
Spring Street 18a
Your right to file complaints with a data protection supervisory authority remains unaffected.
We are happy to personally accept your recommendations and requests regarding the implementation of this General Data Protection Regulation. They help us to improve the quality and transparency of our services and to sustainably create a positive user experience.
Data protection declaration to the DSGVO of 25.05.2018